VW Forum for Staffordshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire & West Midlands

For Site advertising please contact us via HERE

REGISTER HERE FOR FREE

p.s.: Registered members will not see this ad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All New Members

@

Re: All New Members

Update from across the pond ..........stalled out on the VR6 head swap need more parts and help I cant get right now but the good news is the butchered engine swap 16v is alive and seemingly very well. After three tests no more fall off at 4 grand it now revs well up to a (chipped) redline of 7000 the car has crazy mid and tall power tires on it are older and dry so they peel on into the third gear change. I have chased a bunch of electrical problems all related to the previously mentioned engine swap but now it seems to be all sorted out but timing and the basic mixture setup. I also need a new set of those beautiful cis fuel injector lines you all can get over there but dont know how to go about it any help would be much appreciated thanks ..........

@

Never mind Jon in the midst of a rather spirited test run yesterday my e-brake cable broke in a very bad spot on the run and as a result the car swapped ends on me and we backed it into the woods of the little rallye route we built . Yes you heard right I killed my absolutely gorgeous mk2 crazy powerful 16v swapped project she is dead and gone now for parts to a friend of mine. I am crushed but oh well as the saying goes over here SH*T happens. Time to concentrate all efforts on my 01 12v jetta and try to acquire this really nice mk3 jetta I know of down the road. What a crazy crummy thing to happen right at the final nutz and bolts stage of a gorgeous car luckily I am fine didnt have the four way belts in yet and since we backed into the crash noone got dinged at all. But more than being out my money on the car it was really really a fine example of a well modded surviving mk2 . Worst part is I gotta tell my girl somehow who would have been my co-driver but she was at work, thank goodness think any further rallye competition would have been a no go had she been through that scary fifteen seconds . I have had such great luck lately I am wondering if I should buy a vtec Honda ........... oh sorry lost my mind for a moment there. Lol thanks all talk again soon

Hey guys
    new here looking forward to be speaking to some of ur guys. Iv got a vw Caddy high-line 2.0L tdi 2014.
    I will get a good picture up soon.
    I'm going to do a project on it.
    so there will be a thread up when its done.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by mullac1992 View Post
    Hey guys
    new here looking forward to be speaking to some of ur guys. Iv got a vw Caddy high-line 2.0L tdi 2014.
    I will get a good picture up soon.
    I'm going to do a project on it.
    so there will be a thread up when its done.

cheers

Keep us all updated during the build

Hi everyone new to forum, and just wanted say hi, don't drive at the moment but have a got a Seat arosa on the drive and doing little modifications well it's stood still. Will get some pictures uploadedimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
    Last edited by GBowyer98; 12-07-2016 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Picture of car

Hey all jusy thought I'd say hi on here 😝 Laters ozz 👌🏼

hi guys new to the forum. just bagged myself a mk 2 pickup and was looking for info and stumbled into here.is there a section you guys could point me towards, also i can't seem to view any pictures. ( photobucket.p500)
    thanks and hello again..Craig